Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dear Readers

Hi everyone!

Today at the public library I knelt in front of the "NEW YA BOOKS" shelf until my feet fell asleep and the carpet dug bumps into my knees. Lost in delight, I combed through title after title until I narrowed my selections down to seven books. As I drove home, bouncing in the seat with gleeful anticipation of reading and reviewing them for my blog, I thought maybe I should create a NEW blog JUST FOR MY BOOK REVIEWS. I'd really like to provide a service for people who love good books, especially young people who love good books, and give them an on-going, ever-expanding book list.

I don't write negative reviews any more. If I don't like it, I won't review it. I've decided I'll be a better reader, reviewer, and writer if I focus on what books do right rather than on what they do wrong.

And so, here goes! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment